Ali, went above and beyond helping us arrange with the…
We bow our heads to God Almighty for blessing us with the successful conclusion of the biggest Agri-tourism adventure in the history of Sindh, ‘1st Annual National Banana Festival’ that was held on 06-October-2019 Sunday at ‘Agriculture Research Sindh’, Tando Jam. The Festival was visited by over 5,000 participants from all over the country. Some of the important organizations that participated included:
- Agriculture Research Sindh, Tando Jam (Hosts of the Festival)
- Agri-Tourism Development Corporation of Pakistan (Hosts of the Festival)
- BB Travel n Tours (Co-hosts)
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tando Jam (Co-hosts)
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) Southern Zone.
- Sindh Abadgar Board
- New Holland Tractors
- M H Panhwar Farms, Tando Jam
- Winrock International
- Food Crops Research Institute, Mirpur Khas
- Sprouts Biotech Laboratories
- Zamindar Farms
- RBC Jamshoro
- Department of Agriculture and Agribusiness, University of Karachi
- Department of Biotechnology, University of Karachi
- Federal Urdu University; And a few more.
It was an overall success with appreciations flying in from all corners.
Hope to see all of you on 04-October-2020 at the 2nd Annual National Banana Festival at Agriculture Research Sindh, Tando Jam.Thank you
After successfully organizing of 1st Banana Festival on 06-October-2019, we are pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Banana Festival on 04-October-2020, Sunday at Tandojam.
Participation is FREE!
Those who wish to use our services may do so on payment of Rs 1,500 each. It includes air-conditioned transport and refreshments.
The plan includes:
- Expo stalls of different varieties of Bananas; Banana dishes, agricultural products & services, tourism services and operators
- Food court
- Visit to Horticulture Research Farm at the Directorate Tandojam where you will find different varieties of banana, cotton, wheat and other crops.
- Visit to Model Village of Tando Soomro in Tando Allahyar.
- Musical Evening Program at the Directorate, Tandojam.
And so much more:
Ali Vazir: +92 337 3180438
Last year’s report and pictures may be found here on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/387237838605912/?active_tab=discussion