Pakistan’s Shandur polo festival kicks off on ‘roof of the world‘
Annual match is played at an altitude of 3700 meters on the highest polo ground on the planet.
- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/pakistan/articles/pakistan-adventure-travel-tourism-future/ (31-May-2019) By: Emma Thomson ‘
- Not a day goes by where I don’t think about the wonderful 2 weeks, I spent in PAKISTAN earlier this year… It’s truly one of the most underrated countries on earth!
- Have you ever been before? What do you like/dislike about it?
- Join me on Instagram @DrewBinsky for more travel stories!
- Watch: https://www.facebook.com/drewbinsky/videos/2578134895594598/